Get 100% Free Udemy Discount Coupon Code ( UDEMY Free Promo Code ) ,You Will Be Able To Enroll this Course “Step-By-Step: Consume Web API in ASP.Net Core MVC” totally FREE For Lifetime Access . Do Hurry Or You Will Have To Pay $ $ .
4-6 months of programming in C# is recommendedBasics of C# OOP programming, understanding Collections and InterfacesHave time to dedicate to following along and doing practice homework assignmentsThe course uses Visual Studio 2017 Course Duration: 1 Hours
Course Instructor: Brian McCarthy
Welcome to Consuming CRUD API in Asp .Net Core MVC.
As the title of the course suggests, we will be building an ASP .Net Core MVC app that consumes and interacts with third-party API.
This course is all about CRUD operations. Step by step, we will set up a complete MVC app that handles API for each of the operations in a multi-table database. For the next several hours, we will dedicate our time to interfaces, dependency injection, 1 to many and many to many database relationships, .Net Core Services, Models, Data Transfer Objects, Controllers, Actions, Views, and of course, C# language. But don’t let any of that scare you. Quite the opposite.
Get excited to learn a ton of new material and dive into the new world of .net core. The course makes the learning easy with the mix of slow introduction of new material, repetition, and lot of practice! Every line of code is coded on camera, there are no mysteriously appearing blocks of code. Every step is explained every time, not just the first time you are introduced to it. And you will have a chance to practice what you learned in homework assignments.
Let’s go over few details. First, let’s discus what this course IS
1. Introduction to using CRUD API in Asp .Net Core MVC.
2. We go over creationg of complete API driven MVC app
3. I introduce new concepts as they are needed in regards to progression of the project
4. This is a “follow along” and “practice what you learned” course
5. No code is skipped over.
What this course is NOT:
1. Complete or Deep Dive course
2. Learn C# or .net core course
3. Theory with explanation and code snippets
4. Ready to Deploy Real World project
2. Remember, this is a course, and a practical tutorial. There are lot of courses that will show you the way into one topic and then quickly move on to another topic. This is not one of those courses! My goal is to lead you step by step, all the way, through the new territory inside .net core and introduce you to new concepts and topics and help you learn them. And equally important is to then help you understand and retain what you learned through practice and repetition. If you prefer to be shown something once and then jump to another topic, then this course is NOT for you. If, on the other hand, you learn by combining explanation, coding along, and practicing the concepts while still having the option to see the instructor coding the whole solution, then this course is definitely for you!
3. Did this ever happen to you? You took a course, and you just loved it! Everything was clearly explained, and you had lots of aha moments. Then the course ended…and suddenly, you felt lost. You felt like you learned so much while taking the course, yet could barely remember anything once it ended. Even when you revisited the source code supplied by the instructor, it just didn’t even seem familiar. Suddenly you felt like you didn’t learn anything. All the concepts that seemed so clear during the course felt totally foreign when you were on your own. In my experience, this is often the case when you simply take a course that starts exactly where your current skills are, but moves past the threshold of skills you are ready for. Like trying to go from crawling straight to sprinting.
4. is this course for you? What skills should you have before taking it? If you are a programmer with decent understanding of OOP principles and C#, than you have the all the skills needed to benefit from this course. There are no prerequisites for .net core, or entity framework or how to create an API. Since you are interested in this course, I assume you heard of these things and perhaps played around a little too. That’s all that is needed to take this course.
Who this course is for:
Students new to .Net Core (but not new to C#)
Students who want to learn how to consume CRUD API in .Net Core MVC
Students who learn best by hands-on programming
Students who can dedicate time to doing homework assignments
[Udemy 100% Free]-How To Create & Launch a Successful Udemy Course- Unofficial [Udemy 100% Off]-Canva Graphics Design for Entrepreneurs – Design 11 Projects